Viewing: Who » Facebook.
Authentic and transparent, not crisp and focused.
My Facebook page is probably a good place to discover more of my character.
Highly inappropriately, I often post highly personal and self-deprecating stream-of-consciousness totally unfiltered musings.
It's not done to get friends and likes and comments… and I don't much care whether anybody reads, or what they think.
'Journaling in public', it's good therapy for me. Having been broken for too long, I consider such nakedness-in-public to be a vital element of my emerging into wholeness.
Currently (Oct 2021), I'm inactive on Facebook.
I've no idea whether or how long long this'll continue.
More 'about g'…
For insight and perspective, here's a loose selection of stuff I've written over the years.…
[ SHOW MORE/HIDE ▼ ]
- Fuzzy. Entrepreneur?
- Limp. 'Rumors of my demise may not have been greatly exaggerated.'
- Back. Wait, then wait some more.
- Forward. This-way-thatta-way.
- Blast. It all works out ok.
- TMA. Too many aptitudes...
- 32 Traits. 'By these be the man defineth.'
- The Creative Personality. 'That explains a few things...'
- Facebook. Authentic and transparent, not crisp and focused.
- The Magician and the Showgirl. It's what-and-who I know that you don't.
[ HIDE THIS ▲ ]