Viewing: Who » Facebook.
Authentic and transparent, not crisp and focused.
My Facebook page is probably a good place to discover more of my character.
Highly inappropriately, I often post highly personal and self-deprecating stream-of-consciousness totally unfiltered musings.
It's not done to get friends and likes and comments… and I don't much care whether anybody reads, or what they think.
'Journaling in public', it's good therapy for me. Having been broken for too long, I consider such nakedness-in-public to be a vital element of my emerging into wholeness.
Currently (Jan 2021), I'm inactive on Facebook. I've no idea whether or how long long this'll continue.
More 'about g'…
- Fuzzy. Entrepreneur?
- Limp. 'Rumors of my demise may not have been greatly exaggerated.'
- Back. Wait, then wait some more.
- Forward. This-way-thatta-way.
- Blast. It all works out ok.
- TMA. Too many aptitudes...
- 32 Traits. 'By these be the man defineth.'
- The Creative Personality. 'That explains a few things...'
- Facebook. Authentic and transparent, not crisp and focused.
- The Magician and the Showgirl. It's what-and-who I know that you don't.