Viewing: Who » Fuzzy.
Page 1 2
I don't fit the entrepreneur stereotype.
Confidence has never been a strong point of mine, and for too long I've been ashamed about my lack of some of the usual and expected characteristics.
That I'm not particularly 'dynamic, focused, ambitious, assertive, money-oriented' is something about which I'm still more than a little uncomfortable, but am learning to live with.
With a lot of time spent watching the river flow rather than building bridges, I don't have a stellar career. (Do have a big self-destruct/reset button which has been frequently activated, in bouts of 'de-railing cos it's chaos in my head'.)
Silly though it may sound, I really am into 'doing business naturally and honorably, with open passion and emotion… replacing selfishness and competition with generosity, compassion, and interdependence'.
Choosing to do things in an informal, relaxed, and non-pushy way… I'm not a rough'n'tough 'un. Probably a bit of a sissy.
That 'sleep-is-for-the-weak, respect-only-force, struttin'-around-like-Captain-Invincible horse-in-my-shorts testosterone-overload alpha-male-macho-bullshit-trip' nonsense is anathema to me.
So if you're one of those powerhouse-types we're probably not right for each other. You're of course welcome here, but please don't expect me to be like you.
- Fuzzy. Entrepreneur?
- Limp. 'Rumors of my demise may not have been greatly exaggerated.'
- Back. Wait, then wait some more.
- Forward. This-way-thatta-way.
- Blast. It all works out ok.
- TMA. Too many aptitudes...
- 32 Traits. 'By these be the man defineth.'
- The Creative Personality. 'That explains a few things...'
- Facebook. Authentic and transparent, not crisp and focused.