Please allow me to introduce myself...
Aging serial screw-up. Over-emotional, too. Welcome to my life...
Inexcusably-pretentious name-change thing, 'gulliver' (minus the quote marks) is my legal sur/whole name… and that lower-case 'g' is correct.
Most people call me 'g'… (yep, minus those quote marks).
Oct 22, 2021—all change…
In another legal name-change, I've now added a not-entirely-serious (I enjoy a bit of self-dep) forename… 'axe' (lower-case, of course).
So, for the first time in about thirty years, I now legally have a forename rather than that mononym ‘gulliver’.
There's a tale to this, which I either don't recall or ain't gettin' into.
And I'm happy to still be called 'g'.
Although I don't enjoy writing about myself, I recognise some info about me is relevant.
More 'about g'…
For insight and perspective, here's a loose selection of stuff I've written over the years.…
[ SHOW MORE/HIDE ▼ ]
- Fuzzy. Entrepreneur?
- Limp. 'Rumors of my demise may not have been greatly exaggerated.'
- Back. Wait, then wait some more.
- Forward. This-way-thatta-way.
- Blast. It all works out ok.
- TMA. Too many aptitudes...
- 32 Traits. 'By these be the man defineth.'
- The Creative Personality. 'That explains a few things...'
- Facebook. Authentic and transparent, not crisp and focused.
- The Magician and the Showgirl. It's what-and-who I know that you don't.
[ HIDE THIS ▲ ]