(1 minute read.)
Who, what, where, when, how, why. Etcetera.
My focus with my own ventures is on getting projects started and developed into self-sustaining entities.
As previously noted, this can either be independent businesses or independent-and-associated elements of a business.
For example: a book would be considered a project, and several could be combined within the activity of a specific business (which is itself a project).
My financial objective is an appropriate mix of income and/or capital growth.
Toward this, I co-venture with, and/or outsource tasks to, appropriate others (individuals and organisations)… thereby enabling my role to be one of co-ordinating and guiding, and not requiring my full-time participation.
NEXT: Zero. Very few… none, actually.
For insight and perspective…
[ SHOW MORE/HIDE ▼ ]
- Zero. Very few… none, actually.
- Few. Things often don't require 'many'.
- Quixote and Panza. 'How many to design/build/change a lightbulb?'
- Dem bones. The hip-bit is connected to… something-or-other.
- Bizrunners. Do it for me?
- Cog. Run it? You're kidding… right?
- Romantic stimuli. It's in the way that you use it.
- Doin' it. This. And that.
[ HIDE THIS ▲ ]