I swiped this next bit from Tom Peters, because I like it. A lot.
It's an excellent alternative to much of the way business is usually done.
It's here because it says something about how I operate.
'Enterprise' (a lovely word) is about heart.
About beauty. It's about art.
About people throwing themselves on the line.
It's about passion and the pursuit of an ideal. It's cool.
And work that's cool is available to any and all of us.
Also relevant is this short video.
For insight and perspective…
[ SHOW MORE/HIDE ▼ ]
- Authenticity. Respect and honesty.
- Business? Or 'enterprise'…?
- 'They say, we say.' Different strokes...
- Rush? Things are better without an imposed timeframe.
- Gonzo. A little something for the non-conformist in us all.
- It stinks. The essence of marketing?
- Presentation... 'I am, I said...'
[ HIDE THIS ▲ ]