'They say, we say.'
(Less than a minute to read.)
As further scene-of-crime clues about my thinking…
Two excellent pieces from Tom Peters.
And a third.
NEXT: Rush? Things are better without an imposed timeframe.
For insight and perspective…
[ SHOW MORE/HIDE ▼ ]
- This, not that. 'How' and 'why' matter.
- Authenticity. Respect and honesty.
- Business? Or 'enterprise'…?
- 'They say, we say.' Different strokes.
- Rush? Things are better without an imposed timeframe.
- Gonzo. A little something for the non-conformist in us.
- It stinks. The essence of marketing?
- 'I am, I said...' To introduce, inform, inspire, motivate, persuade.
[ HIDE THIS ▲ ]